India says will retaliate against soldiers’ killing at place of choosing
Pak HC summoned again to lodge protest
NEW DELHI: Despite Islamabad’s rejection of Indian Army claims that Pakistani soldiers killed two Indian soldiers across the Line of Control (LoC) and mutilated their bodies, Indian Vice Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen Sarath Chand has said what the Indian Army will do could not be discussed in public.
“I do not want to say what we will do. Instead of speaking we will focus on our action at a time and place of our choosing,” Sarath Chand told reporters while replying to questions on possible retaliation by the Indian Army. Earlier this week, the Indian Army had
alleged that Pakistani forces fired rockets and mortar bombs at two Indian posts across the LoC and mutilated the bodies of two soldiers on patrol. The allegation was strongly refuted by the Pakistan Army.
“They said today their forces have not done it. Then who has done it. They have done it and they have to take responsibility and face the consequences,” Chand accused, disregarding Pakistan's dismissal of the claims.
Pakistan’s High Commissioner to India Abdul Basit was also summoned by the Indian foreign ministry again on Wednesday to register a strong protest against the alleged mutilation of the soldiers.
-
Daniel Radcliffe Admits To Being Self Conscious While Filming 'Harry Potter' In Late Teens -
Director Beth De Araujo Alludes To Andrew's Arrest During Child Trauma Talk -
Video Of Andrew 'consoling' Eugenie Resurfaces After Release From Police Custody -
'Harry Potter' Alum Daniel Radcliffe Gushes About Unique Work Ethic Of Late Co Star Michael Gambon -
Japan: PM Takaichi Flags China ‘Coercion,’ Pledges Defence Security Overhaul -
Angorie Rice Spills The Beans On Major Details From Season 2 Of ' The Last Thing He Told Me' -
Questions Raised Over Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Line Of Succession -
'Shameless' Sarah Ferguson 'pressuring' Princess Eugenie, Beatrice For Major Reason -
Teacher Arrested After Confessing To Cocaine Use During Classes -
Paul McCartney Talks 'very Emotional' Footage Of Late Wife Linda In New Doc -
Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie's Response To Andrew's Arrest Revealed -
King Charles And Princess Anne Bestow Honours At Windsor Castle -
King Charles 'worried' As Buckingham Palace, Royal Family Facing 'biggest Crisis' -
Milo Ventimiglia Recalls First Meeting With Arielle Kebbel On The Sets Of 'Gilmore Girls' Amid New Project -
Eric Dane Infuriated After ALS Diagnosis As He Feared The Disease Would Take Him Away From His Girls -
It's A Boy! Luke Combs, Wife Nicole Welcome Third Child