Sindh’s corona relief fund gets Rs74m donations
Sindh Law and Environment Adviser Barrister Murtaza Wahab has said that citizens have so far deposited donations amounting to Rs74 million in the Corona Emergency Relief Fund of the Sindh government.
In a video message released on Tuesday, Barrister Wahab, who also acts as the spokesman for the Sindh government, said all details related to the Corona Emergency Relief Fund of the Sindh government had been made public.
He said that the details had been uploaded on the website of the Sindh government’s Finance Department. He said anyone interested to know about the contributions being received and
expenditures being made from the relief fund could go to the website of the finance
department.
“An additional link has been especially provided for the purpose on the website to provide all details related to the contributions and expenditures being made from the relief fund,” Barrister Wahab said.
He said the Sindh government would do its best to ensure transparency in using the funds. He said Rs3 billion initially deposited by the Sindh government in the relief fund was like people’s own trust in the government.
The law adviser said this fund would only be utilised in the best manner to provide benefits to the people and also to provide them with health care services during the ongoing coronavirus emergency.
He expressed gratitude to the philanthropists and other donors for generously contributing to the relief fund, while considering their moral and social obligations in the emergency situation.
-
Eric Dane's Girlfriend Janell Shirtcliff Pays Him Emotional Tribute After ALS Death -
King Charles Faces ‘stuff Of The Nightmares’ Over Jarring Issue -
Sarah Ferguson Has ‘no Remorse’ Over Jeffrey Epstein Friendship -
A$AP Rocky Throws Rihanna Surprise Birthday Dinner On Turning 38 -
Andrew Jokes In Hold As BAFTA Welcomes Prince William -
Sam Levinson Donates $27K To Eric Dane Family Fund After Actor’s Death -
Savannah Guthrie Mother Case: Police Block Activist Mom Group Efforts To Search For Missing Nancy Over Permission Row -
Dove Cameron Calls '56 Days' Casting 'Hollywood Fever Dream' -
Prince William, Kate Middleton ‘carrying Weight’ Of Reputation In Epstein Scandal -
Timothée Chalamet Compares 'Dune: Part Three' With Iconic Films 'Interstellar', 'The Dark Knight' & 'Apocalypse Now' -
Little Mix Star Leigh-Anne Pinnock Talks About Protecting Her Children From Social Media -
Ghislaine Maxwell Is ‘fall Guy’ For Jeffrey Epstein, Claims Brother -
Timothee Chalamet Rejects Fame Linked To Kardashian Reality TV World While Dating Kylie Jenner -
Sarah Chalke Recalls Backlash To 'Roseanne' Casting -
Pamela Anderson, David Hasselhoff's Return To Reimagined Version Of 'Baywatch' Confirmed By Star -
Willie Colón, Salsa Legend, Dies At 75