close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
February 28, 2021

Valuables gutted

Lahore

February 28, 2021

LAHORE: Valuables worth thousands of rupees were gutted in an incident of fire in an electronics shop at Hall Road on Saturday.

According to details, fire broke out in a shop situated near Al-Khalil Center (5th floor) near Faisal Bank. Reportedly, the fire had broken out due to short circuit. Nearby people tried to extinguish it, however, they failed and it engulfed the shop.

Fire fighters reached the spot and extinguished the fire. No loss of life or injury was reported in the incident. As Hall Road is a very congested area, rescuers faced much trouble in launching the rescue operation.