close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
January 18, 2020

Three, including two children, die of suffocation

National

January 18, 2020

SUKKUR: Three persons including two children were killed due to suffocation after gas leakage in Tando Muhammad Khan. Reports said a generator was used in a marriage ceremony for lighting a house and leakage of gas from the generator suffocated to death three people including two children identified as of 11-year-old Lonio, 14-year-old Amisha and a man Kailash in Ibrahim Arain village.