Prince Charles will accompany his mother Queen Elizabeth to a royal event days after it was reported that he accepted cash in bags.
Critics are targeting the royal family for turning a blind eye to the allegations against Charles and Andrew while holding inquiry into claims that Meghan Markle bullied palace staff
Meghan Markle's supporters are accusing the British royal family of hypocrisy after details of the upcoming royal event were reported in the media.
According to reports, Queen Elizabeth hopes to be well enough to present the George Cross to representatives of the National Health Service in an audience at Windsor Castle next Tuesday, July 12.
Royal correspondent Richard Palmer said that the monarch would be accompanied by Prince Charles if she decides to attend the event.
"It was announced in July last year that the NHS, celebrating its 74th birthday today, would receive the George Cross in recognition of the work of staff past and present over seven decades and particularly during the Covid-19 pandemic," he added.
The George Cross, instituted by King George VI on September 24, 1940 during the height of the Blitz, has previously been conferred collectively on Malta in 1942 and the Royal Ulster Constabulary in 1999
Alia Bhatt says it was challenging to shoot Hollywood film, 'Heart of Stone' starring Gal Gadot and Jamie Dornan
Sarah Ferguson's longtime devoted personal assistant Jenean Chapman was found murdered inside her home on Monday
Khloé Kardashian welcomed son Tatum via surrogate in August 2022
King Charles has been advised to end war with Harry as there's a 'strategic need' to resolve the issue with his son
King Charles is said to have made a “terrible mistake” by allowing Archie, Lilibet to retain royal titles
Oscar De La Hoya gives best wishes to expectant parents, Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker