Jennifer Garner has recently recommended top summer reads for fans and followers on social media.
On Thursday, the 13 Going On 30 star has mentioned about her summer reading selections on Instagram stories. These books will surely keep engrossed this entire season.
The Adam Project actress has a wide range of collections which varies from memoir to fiction. According to Garner, there are a few “stunning books by brilliant people” that she loves.
Here are her top 6:
1. Molly Shannon’s memoir Hello Molly which the actress believed it to be “brilliant, funny and brave” read.
2. Selma Blair’s Mean Baby to which Garner remarked, “I first met her when we were both very young and I was intimidated by her”.
3. Ali Wentworth’s Ali’s Well that Ends Well which she called as “smart, wise and a good dose of funny”.
4. Jenna and Angela's The Office BFFs celebrated “friendships”.
5. Viola Davis' Finding Me which the actress described it as an “awe-inspiring memoir” of Viola's life.
6. Lastly, the actress recommended Cabin Tripping for all those who “romanticise the idea of little sneak away just like her”.
Prince Andrew wanted to redeem himself after ties with Jeffrey Epstein
Prince Harry is reportedly ‘shocked’ over his father, Prince Charles, being embroiled in a new ‘dirty-cash’...
Kate Middleton and Prince William appear ‘connected at a deeper level’, especially while at Wimbledon on July 5
Kate Middleton’s mother, Carole Middleton, attended the Wimbledon event on Tuesday with Kate and Prince William
Kate Middleton has personally taken up the mantle of ‘teaching’ Princes George, Louis and Princess Charlotte,...
Nadhim Zahawi came to Britain as a child with his Kurdish family not speaking any English