close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
August 12, 2020

Electrocuted

National

August 12, 2020

GUJRANWALA: A labourer was electrocuted at Kamoki on Tuesday. Qadir Ahmed of Sadoki was busy working in an under construction house when suddenly his hand touched a livewire. As a result, he received severe electric shock and died on the spot.