close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
July 20, 2019

Child electrocuted in Takhtbhai

Peshawar

July 20, 2019

TAKHTBHAI: A child was electrocuted while playing at his home in Sarhad Colony here on Friday, the hospital sources said.

According to details, they said that an eight-year-old Hassan, son of Shafiullah, was playing at his home when he touched a live electric wire.

As a result, he received electric shocks and died on the spot.

The family members rushed him to the Tehsil Headquarters Hospital in Takhtbhai where the doctors pronounced him dead.

Topstory minus plus

Opinion minus plus

Newspost minus plus

Editorial minus plus

National minus plus

World minus plus

Sports minus plus

Business minus plus

Karachi minus plus

Lahore minus plus

Islamabad minus plus

Peshawar minus plus