Kensington Palace reacts to Prince William’s explosive viral video: ‘Invasion!’
Kensington Palace on Tuesday sounded off on a viral video that shows Prince William erupting at a paparazzi photog
Kensington Palace on Tuesday sounded off on a viral video of Prince William from last year that shows the Duke of Cambridge erupting at a paparazzi photog, saying that the video itself was an invasion of privacy.
As per The Telegraph, the video, filmed in January last year showed Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton engaging in an explosive altercation with the photog while on a bike ride with their kids in Norfolk.
The video was posted to YouTube this weekend, and has gone viral, although royal aides are said to be working to take the video down from all platforms.
Kensington Palace has since issued a statement about the altercation, saying ‘the video is a breach of the family’s privacy’.
During the clip, Prince William is heard saying: “How dare you behave like you have done with our children? How dare you? Stalking around here looking for us and our children?”
“I’m out for a quiet bike ride with my children on a Saturday and you won’t even give me your name. You’re outrageous, you’re disgusting, you really are…Why are you here? Thanks for ruining our day…I thought you guys had learnt by now,” William reportedly says as he rides off.”
-
Gisele Bundchen melts hearts with sweet bike ride glimpse featuring son
-
Camila Mendes reveals how she prepared for her role in 'Idiotka'
-
Jennifer Aniston gives peek into love life with cryptic snap of Jim Curtis
-
'How to Get Away with Murder' star Karla Souza is still friends with THIS costar
-
Wiz Khalifa thanks Aimee Aguilar for 'supporting though worst' after dad's death
-
Dua Lipa wishes her 'always and forever' Callum Turner happy birthday
-
Bruno Mars' Valentine's Day surprise labelled 'classy promo move'
-
Ed Sheeran shares his trick of turning bad memories into happy ones