Queen CANCELS royal outing with Prince Andrew to meet Lilibet: Details
Palace aides have hinted that the Queen may miss the Epsom Derby to attend Lilibet's first birthday
Queen Elizabeth has reportedly cancelled on a royal engagement that she was scheduled to attend with Prince Andrew in an effort to clear her schedule for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s daughter, Lilibet’s, birthday.
As per The Sun, royal palace aides are trying their best to keep the Queen’s personal diary free so that she has ample time and energy to finally get to meet Lilibet, who was born last year in the US and is yet to meet her royal relatives.
According to sources close to the Palace, the Queen can pull out of attending the Epsom Derby with Andrew, an event that she was previously said to be very excited about.
It comes as three of the Queen’s horses are said to have pulled out of the event, and the Majesty herself being in Balmoral for a ‘short break’ before her Platinum Jubilee celebrations kick off this weekend.
Sources have also said that Prince Harry and Meghan are planning a first birthday bash for Lilibet at Frogmore Cottage on June 4, and the Queen doesn’t want to miss the celebrations.
-
Jennifer Aniston gives peek into love life with cryptic snap of Jim Curtis
-
'How to Get Away with Murder' star Karla Souza is still friends with THIS costar
-
Wiz Khalifa thanks Aimee Aguilar for 'supporting though worst' after dad's death
-
Dua Lipa wishes her 'always and forever' Callum Turner happy birthday
-
Bruno Mars' Valentine's Day surprise labelled 'classy promo move'
-
Ed Sheeran shares his trick of turning bad memories into happy ones
-
Teyana Taylor reflects on her friendship with Julia Roberts
-
Keke Palmer on managing growing career with 2-year-old son: 'It's a lot'