close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
 
August 4, 2020

NANKANA SAHIB

National

 
August 4, 2020

NANKANA SAHIB: An eight-year-old boy was electrocuted at Chak 5 during Eid days. Mansib was playing in his house when by chance he touched a bare electricity wire and received a fatal electricity shock and died instantly.