IHC grants protective bail to Mansha Bomb’s son Tariq
ISLAMABAD: The Islamabad High Court (IHC) Friday approved protective bail of Mansha Bomb’s son Tariq Mansha, who was wanted to Lahore Police in land-grabbing cases.
Tariq’s protective bail has been approved for five days, after which he will have to approach the trial court, according to the directives of Justice Mohsin Akhtar Kayani.
In his request for protective bail, Tariq stated that he is in Islamabad and came to know that cases are registered against him in Lahore. He stated that he is unable to appear in the Lahore High Court (LHC) to get protective bail. He said it is expected that police will arrest him in Islamabad, therefore, protective bail should be granted to him.
Besides Tariq, other sons of Mansha are also accused of illegally occupying land in Lahore’s Johar Town.
Last month, the Supreme Court ordered to arrest Mansha Bomb, however, the authorities had failed to fulfil the court’s orders. On October 15, Mansha surrendered on demand to meet the Chief Justice of Pakistan.
According to Punjab Police, around 70 cases of alleged land grabbing are registered against Mansha Bomb. Mansha claimed that he has not grabbed land illegally. He claimed that he possesses documentary evidence to prove that the land he owns belongs to his father.
-
Andrew Mountbatten Windsor Faces Future With UK MPs, Says Expert -
Shamed Andrew Told 'nobody Is Above The Law' Amid Harrowing Silence -
Gisele Bundchen Melts Hearts With Sweet Bike Ride Glimpse Featuring Son -
Prince William Found Meghan Markle ‘quite Refreshing’ At Start -
Kate Middleton Knew Should Could Not Be ‘voice Of Reason’ With Prince Harry -
Rihanna Has Wardrobe Malfunction At A$AP Rocky Fashion Show -
Prince Harry Felt System Had ‘one Rule For Him, One For Prince William’ -
Jake Paul's Fiancée Sends Him Over The Moon Over Stunning Victory -
Harper Beckham Sends Valentine’s Love Amid Brooklyn Family Drama -
Why Prince William, Kate Middleton 'partnership' Is Important For Monarchy -
Katie Price Drama Escalates As Family Stays In Touch With Ex JJ Slater -
Critics Target Palace Narrative After Andrew's Controversy Refuses To Die -
Sarah Ferguson’s Delusions Take A Turn For The Worse: ‘She’s Been Deserted’ -
ICE Agents 'fake Car Trouble' To Arrest Minnesota Man, Family Says -
Camila Mendes Reveals How She Prepared For Her Role In 'Idiotka' -
China Confirms Visa-free Travel For UK, Canada Nationals