FO condemns martyrdom of Imam, two children in IHK
By our correspondents
March 17, 2017
ISLAMABAD: Strongly condemning the martyrdom of Imam of a mosque Mushtaq Ahmad and two innocent children by the Indian Army in Indian Held Kashmir (IHK), the Foreign Office spokesman Nafees Zakaria said India was busy in the genocide of Kashmiris under an ulterior agenda.
Speaking at the weekly press briefing, he further said that the killings were a continuation of Indian atrocities in Held Kashmir. India put the Hurriyat leaders under house arrest without any reason and Indian Army displaying stubbornness also did not allow the call of Azaan at Jamia Masjid Srinagar last week. A United Nations report has mentioned India’s inhumane treatment of minorities, which is a proof that no minority is safe in India.
-
Andrew Mountbatten Windsor Faces Future With UK MPs, Says Expert -
Shamed Andrew Told 'nobody Is Above The Law' Amid Harrowing Silence -
Gisele Bundchen Melts Hearts With Sweet Bike Ride Glimpse Featuring Son -
Prince William Found Meghan Markle ‘quite Refreshing’ At Start -
Kate Middleton Knew Should Could Not Be ‘voice Of Reason’ With Prince Harry -
Rihanna Has Wardrobe Malfunction At A$AP Rocky Fashion Show -
Prince Harry Felt System Had ‘one Rule For Him, One For Prince William’ -
Jake Paul's Fiancée Sends Him Over The Moon Over Stunning Victory -
Harper Beckham Sends Valentine’s Love Amid Brooklyn Family Drama -
Why Prince William, Kate Middleton 'partnership' Is Important For Monarchy -
Katie Price Drama Escalates As Family Stays In Touch With Ex JJ Slater -
Critics Target Palace Narrative After Andrew's Controversy Refuses To Die -
Sarah Ferguson’s Delusions Take A Turn For The Worse: ‘She’s Been Deserted’ -
ICE Agents 'fake Car Trouble' To Arrest Minnesota Man, Family Says -
Camila Mendes Reveals How She Prepared For Her Role In 'Idiotka' -
China Confirms Visa-free Travel For UK, Canada Nationals