‘Power supply of defaulter TMOs to be cut off in Lahore’
LAHORE: Electricity supply to defaulting TMOs will be disconnected and will not be restored until they clear their dues, said Water and Power State Minister Abid Sher Ali. The Wasa electricity connections were not being disconnected to avoid public inconvenience, he said and added notices had been issued to the
By our correspondents
January 02, 2015
LAHORE: Electricity supply to defaulting TMOs will be disconnected and will not be restored until they clear their dues, said Water and Power State Minister Abid Sher Ali.
The Wasa electricity connections were not being disconnected to avoid public inconvenience, he said and added notices had been issued to the Wasa warning them to deposit their outstanding dues.
He was talking to journalists during his visit to Lesco Sub-Division, Samanabad office, Thursday to offer Fateh for SDO Rai Ziad murdered a few days ago. He announced financial compensation of Rs 2.5 million for the heirs of Rai Ziad and a job for his son or a relative in Lesco.
He said he would contact the IG for the arrest of people involved in the murder of all officers and employees of Wapda. The department would persuade the cases, he added. Talking about overbilling, the state minister dispelled the impression of overbilling of Rs 70 billion, saying it was impossible. However, there were complaints of 5 to 10 percent overbilling, he added. He said instructions had been issued to take action against the officers and staff involved in the overbilling.
The Wasa electricity connections were not being disconnected to avoid public inconvenience, he said and added notices had been issued to the Wasa warning them to deposit their outstanding dues.
He was talking to journalists during his visit to Lesco Sub-Division, Samanabad office, Thursday to offer Fateh for SDO Rai Ziad murdered a few days ago. He announced financial compensation of Rs 2.5 million for the heirs of Rai Ziad and a job for his son or a relative in Lesco.
He said he would contact the IG for the arrest of people involved in the murder of all officers and employees of Wapda. The department would persuade the cases, he added. Talking about overbilling, the state minister dispelled the impression of overbilling of Rs 70 billion, saying it was impossible. However, there were complaints of 5 to 10 percent overbilling, he added. He said instructions had been issued to take action against the officers and staff involved in the overbilling.
-
Heavy Snowfall Disrupts Operations At Germany's Largest Airport -
Andrew Mountbatten Windsor Released Hours After Police Arrest -
Heidi Klum Eyes Spooky Season Anthem With Diplo After Being Dubbed 'Queen Of Halloween' -
King Charles Is In ‘unchartered Waters’ As Andrew Takes Family Down -
Why Prince Harry, Meghan 'immensely' Feel 'relieved' Amid Andrew's Arrest? -
Jennifer Aniston’s Boyfriend Jim Curtis Hints At Tensions At Home, Reveals Rules To Survive Fights -
Shamed Andrew ‘dismissive’ Act Towards Royal Butler Exposed -
Hailey Bieber Shares How She Protects Her Mental Health While Facing Endless Criticism -
Queen Elizabeth II Saw ‘qualities Of Future Queen’ In Kate Middleton -
Amanda Seyfried Shares Hilarious Reaction To Discovering Second Job On 'Housemaid': 'Didn’t Sign Up For That' -
Hilary Duff Reveals Deep Fear About Matthew Koma Marriage -
Will Sarah Ferguson End Up In Police Questioning After Andrew’s Arrest? Barrister Answers -
Matthew McConaughey Gets Candid About AI Threat To Actors: 'Be Prepared' -
Hailey Bieber Shares How 16-month-old Son Jack Blues Is Already Following In Justin Bieber's Footsteps -
Zuckerberg Denies At LA Trial That 'Instagram Targets Kids' Amid Addiction Claims -
France Sees Record 102mn International Tourists In 2025