Reconstruction of girls primary school sought in Mansehra
Reconstruction of this school was scheduled to be completed within eight months with Rs16 million funds but contractor left this project incomplete
MANSEHRA: The people of Pulrah on Sunday asked the government to complete the reconstruction of the girls’ only primary school in the Bandi Mera area.
“The reconstruction of this girls’ school was suspended by the contractor concerned for early last year which resulted in the academic loss to students,” Bukhtar Tanoli, a resident told reporters.
Flanked by a group of other residents, he said the Communication and Works Department had demolished the school building in Bandi Mera some two years ago after the structure developed cracks.
“The reconstruction of this school building was scheduled to be completed within eight months with Rs16 million funds but the contractor left this project incomplete early last year,” Tanoli said.
He said that currently, schoolgirls were receiving education in a small rented building nearby which, too, was in a miserable condition.
Tanoli said the under-construction school was the only primary educational institution for the girls in the entire area catering to the needs of a couple of villages.
-
Andrew Mountbatten Windsor Faces Future With UK MPs, Says Expert -
Shamed Andrew Told 'nobody Is Above The Law' Amid Harrowing Silence -
Gisele Bundchen Melts Hearts With Sweet Bike Ride Glimpse Featuring Son -
Prince William Found Meghan Markle ‘quite Refreshing’ At Start -
Kate Middleton Knew Should Could Not Be ‘voice Of Reason’ With Prince Harry -
Rihanna Has Wardrobe Malfunction At A$AP Rocky Fashion Show -
Prince Harry Felt System Had ‘one Rule For Him, One For Prince William’ -
Jake Paul's Fiancée Sends Him Over The Moon Over Stunning Victory -
Harper Beckham Sends Valentine’s Love Amid Brooklyn Family Drama -
Why Prince William, Kate Middleton 'partnership' Is Important For Monarchy -
Katie Price Drama Escalates As Family Stays In Touch With Ex JJ Slater -
Critics Target Palace Narrative After Andrew's Controversy Refuses To Die -
Sarah Ferguson’s Delusions Take A Turn For The Worse: ‘She’s Been Deserted’ -
ICE Agents 'fake Car Trouble' To Arrest Minnesota Man, Family Says -
Camila Mendes Reveals How She Prepared For Her Role In 'Idiotka' -
China Confirms Visa-free Travel For UK, Canada Nationals