CM suspends two senior officials of Civil Hospital Khairpur
SUKKUR: Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah paid a surprise visit to the Civil Hospital Khairpur and suspended two officials on Sunday. During the visit, the chief minister visited various wards of the hospitals, including Emergency, Orthopedic and General.
On the occasion, the chief minister suspended Orthopedic Surgeon Professor Dr Syed Nazar Husain Shah and Additional MS Dr Aziz-ur-Rahman Soomro.
He tasked Sukkur Commissioner Muhammad Abbas Baloch to initiate an inquiry against the suspended officials and submit report to him. The chief minister went around the hospital wards and individually inquired from the patients about the level of medical care they were being given. Some of the patients had complained of shortage of medicines and other facilities.
The chief minister said the Sindh government had been focusing on health and in this regard enhanced the budget. He said no negligence by doctors and paramedics will be tolerated.
-
Alan Cumming Shares Plans With 2026 Bafta Film Awards -
OpenClaw Founder Peter Steinberger Hired By OpenAI As AI Agent Race Heats Up -
Kate Middleton's Reaction To Harry Stepping Back From Royal Duties Laid Bare -
Rose Byrne Continues Winning Streak After Golden Globe Awards Victory -
Ice Hockey Olympics Update: Canada Stays Unbeaten With Dominant Win Over France -
Brooklyn Beckham Makes This Promise To Nicola Peltz Amid Family Feud -
Chinese New Year Explained: All You Need To Know About The Year Of The Horse -
Canadian Passport Holders Can Now Travel To China Visa-free: Here's How -
Maya Hawke Marries Christian Lee Hutson In New York Ceremony -
Glen Powell Reveals Wild Prank That Left Sister Hunting Jail Cells -
Edmonton Weather Warning: Up To 30 Cm Of Snow Possible In Parts Of Alberta -
'A Knight Of The Seven Kingdoms' Episode 5: What Time It Airs And Where To Stream -
Amy Schumer Drops Cryptic Message On First Valentine Amid Divorce -
Savannah Guthrie Sends Desperate Plea To Mom Nancy Kidnapper -
NBA All-Star 2026 Shake-up: Inside The New USA Vs World Tournament Format -
Warner Bros Consider Reopening Deal Talks With Paramount, Says Reports