JUI-F foiled US designs, says Fazl
BANNU: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman on Wednesday that peace had been restored to North Waziristan Agency and asked the remaining temporarily displaced persons (TDPs) to return to their native areas.
Speaking at a Fuzala conference at the Darul Uloom Nizamia in Mir Ali tehsil of North Waziristan, the Maulana said that normalcy had returned to this tribal region and routine life resumed.
He said that the closed seminaries and mosques had been reopened, adding the efforts of the JUI-F for restoration of peace and prosperity bore fruits.
The JUI-F said that the US thought that it would involve and keep busy the students of the religious seminaries in a fight and take them away from receiving religious education.
The Maulana claimed that he was not allowed to enter NWA in 1999 as he time and again said that the tribespeople would not raise arms and there would be peace in tribal areas if the JUI-F was allowed to continue its political activities in the region.
He alleged that the US was perusing the policy to incite the youth in the name of Islam and pit them against the state.
“We continued our struggles and thanks to Almighty Allah we have won this war and proved the religious people and tribespeople are stand by the state,” he added.
The Maulana said some forces were trying to impose Western way of life in the country and promote vulgarity in the society. He vowed to foil the nefarious designs of these elements.
The JUI-F chief asked the people to reject such conspiracies and unite under the flag of JUI-F to show to the world that no other political party would be able to find a foothold in NWA.
Later, around 500 students, who completed their religious education, were awarded certificates.
-
Katie Price Drama Escalates As Family Stays In Touch With Ex JJ Slater -
Critics Target Palace Narrative After Andrew's Controversy Refuses To Die -
Sarah Ferguson’s Delusions Take A Turn For The Worse: ‘She’s Been Deserted’ -
ICE Agents 'fake Car Trouble' To Arrest Minnesota Man, Family Says -
Camila Mendes Reveals How She Prepared For Her Role In 'Idiotka' -
China Confirms Visa-free Travel For UK, Canada Nationals -
Inside Sarah Ferguson, Andrew Windsor's Emotional Collapse After Epstein Fallout -
Bad Bunny's Star Power Explodes Tourism Searches For His Hometown -
Jennifer Aniston Gives Peek Into Love Life With Cryptic Snap Of Jim Curtis -
Prince Harry Turns Diana Into Content: ‘It Would Have Appalled Her To Be Repackaged For Profit’ -
Prince William's Love For His Three Children Revealed During Family Crisis -
Murder Suspect Kills Himself After Woman Found Dead In Missouri -
Sarah Ferguson's Plea To Jeffrey Epstein Exposed In New Files -
Prince William Prepares For War Against Prince Harry: Nothing Is Off The Table Not Legal Ways Or His Influence -
'How To Get Away With Murder' Star Karla Souza Is Still Friends With THIS Costar -
Pal Reveals Prince William’s ‘disorienting’ Turmoil Over Kate’s Cancer: ‘You Saw In His Eyes & The Way He Held Himself’