Education dept issues list of 794 ‘ghost’ teachers
Karachi The Sindh education department has released a list containing names of 794 “ghost teachers” of government schools in district Kambar-Shahdadkot. In a statement issued on Wednesday, the education department cautioned these 794 ghost teachers that they have been absent from work for a considerable time and they should submit
By our correspondents
October 08, 2015
Karachi
The Sindh education department has released a list containing names of 794 “ghost teachers” of government schools in district Kambar-Shahdadkot.
In a statement issued on Wednesday, the education department cautioned these 794 ghost teachers that they have been absent from work for a considerable time and they should submit their original relevant particulars and documents to the relevant local authority as soon as possible to prove their appointments.
The education department stated that the list of ghost teachers of Kambar-Shahdadkot district had been provided by the committee for security and examination working under the deputy accountant general (education) at the office of AG Sindh.
The alleged ghost teachers were warned to submit to the department their original appointment letters, service books, academic testimonials and certificates and other relevant documents in order to prove their eligibility for being employees of the education department.
Otherwise, it was said, the education department would be compelled to launch necessary penal action against these absent teachers.
The education department has been taking action against the so-called ghost employees, unauthorised, and illegal appointments among the ranks of schoolteachers and other cadres of non-teaching employees, the statement mentioned.
The Sindh education department has released a list containing names of 794 “ghost teachers” of government schools in district Kambar-Shahdadkot.
In a statement issued on Wednesday, the education department cautioned these 794 ghost teachers that they have been absent from work for a considerable time and they should submit their original relevant particulars and documents to the relevant local authority as soon as possible to prove their appointments.
The education department stated that the list of ghost teachers of Kambar-Shahdadkot district had been provided by the committee for security and examination working under the deputy accountant general (education) at the office of AG Sindh.
The alleged ghost teachers were warned to submit to the department their original appointment letters, service books, academic testimonials and certificates and other relevant documents in order to prove their eligibility for being employees of the education department.
Otherwise, it was said, the education department would be compelled to launch necessary penal action against these absent teachers.
The education department has been taking action against the so-called ghost employees, unauthorised, and illegal appointments among the ranks of schoolteachers and other cadres of non-teaching employees, the statement mentioned.
-
Alan Cumming Shares Plans With 2026 Bafta Film Awards -
OpenClaw Founder Peter Steinberger Hired By OpenAI As AI Agent Race Heats Up -
Kate Middleton's Reaction To Harry Stepping Back From Royal Duties Laid Bare -
Rose Byrne Continues Winning Streak After Golden Globe Awards Victory -
Ice Hockey Olympics Update: Canada Stays Unbeaten With Dominant Win Over France -
Brooklyn Beckham Makes This Promise To Nicola Peltz Amid Family Feud -
Chinese New Year Explained: All You Need To Know About The Year Of The Horse -
Canadian Passport Holders Can Now Travel To China Visa-free: Here's How -
Maya Hawke Marries Christian Lee Hutson In New York Ceremony -
Glen Powell Reveals Wild Prank That Left Sister Hunting Jail Cells -
Edmonton Weather Warning: Up To 30 Cm Of Snow Possible In Parts Of Alberta -
'A Knight Of The Seven Kingdoms' Episode 5: What Time It Airs And Where To Stream -
Amy Schumer Drops Cryptic Message On First Valentine Amid Divorce -
Savannah Guthrie Sends Desperate Plea To Mom Nancy Kidnapper -
NBA All-Star 2026 Shake-up: Inside The New USA Vs World Tournament Format -
Warner Bros Consider Reopening Deal Talks With Paramount, Says Reports