Main suspect of Chinese consulate attack in Karachi caught
KARACHI: The main suspect of the Chinese consulate attack in Karachi has been arrested, sources informed on Wednesday. According to sources, the main suspect identified as Rashid Brohi was caught from a gulf state and transferred to Pakistan through Interpol. Sources said that the Brohi kept keeping watch during the attack and facilitated the attackers. Those arrested earlier had informed about Rashid Brohi, who is allegedly a member of the proscribed Balochistan Liberation Army. Sources said that Brohi had taken Rs0.1 million for the attack. In November 2018, security forces had foiled an attack on the Chinese Consulate in the Clifton Block-4 area. Two policemen, Assistant Sub Inspector Ashraf Dawood and Constable Amir, were martyred and a security guard was injured as three gunmen tried to enter the consulate. Sindh Police and Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) had said that all three terrorists had been killed in the operation.
-
Alan Cumming Shares Plans With 2026 Bafta Film Awards -
OpenClaw Founder Peter Steinberger Hired By OpenAI As AI Agent Race Heats Up -
Kate Middleton's Reaction To Harry Stepping Back From Royal Duties Laid Bare -
Rose Byrne Continues Winning Streak After Golden Globe Awards Victory -
Ice Hockey Olympics Update: Canada Stays Unbeaten With Dominant Win Over France -
Brooklyn Beckham Makes This Promise To Nicola Peltz Amid Family Feud -
Chinese New Year Explained: All You Need To Know About The Year Of The Horse -
Canadian Passport Holders Can Now Travel To China Visa-free: Here's How -
Maya Hawke Marries Christian Lee Hutson In New York Ceremony -
Glen Powell Reveals Wild Prank That Left Sister Hunting Jail Cells -
Edmonton Weather Warning: Up To 30 Cm Of Snow Possible In Parts Of Alberta -
'A Knight Of The Seven Kingdoms' Episode 5: What Time It Airs And Where To Stream -
Amy Schumer Drops Cryptic Message On First Valentine Amid Divorce -
Savannah Guthrie Sends Desperate Plea To Mom Nancy Kidnapper -
NBA All-Star 2026 Shake-up: Inside The New USA Vs World Tournament Format -
Warner Bros Consider Reopening Deal Talks With Paramount, Says Reports