Probe into corruption, illegal appointments in WWB Nowshera sought
NOWSHERA: The Muttahida Labour Federation on Friday asked the government to probe the alleged corruption and illegal appointments in the Workers Welfare Board (WWB).Speaking at a press conference, provincial president of the federation Muhammad Iqbal said the labourers would stage a sit-in outside the building of the Provincial Assembly during
By our correspondents
August 29, 2015
NOWSHERA: The Muttahida Labour Federation on Friday asked the government to probe the alleged corruption and illegal appointments in the Workers Welfare Board (WWB).
Speaking at a press conference, provincial president of the federation Muhammad Iqbal said the labourers would stage a sit-in outside the building of the Provincial Assembly during the upcoming session if their demand was not accepted.
Flanked by other office-bearers, he alleged that the Secretary WWB, Naimatullah Khan had embezzled funds worth millions of rupees meant for the welfare of the labourers.
He said that the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government had approved Rs350 million for construction of a Burn Trauma Hospital but the project could not be completed in the stipulated time despite the release of the funds sanctioned for the project.
The MLF office-bearer said that recruitment was being made in the board despite the ban on fresh employments. He alleged people had been inducted in the board in violation of the merit. He said that the officials were misleading the provincial government to create differences and hide their corruption.
Speaking at a press conference, provincial president of the federation Muhammad Iqbal said the labourers would stage a sit-in outside the building of the Provincial Assembly during the upcoming session if their demand was not accepted.
Flanked by other office-bearers, he alleged that the Secretary WWB, Naimatullah Khan had embezzled funds worth millions of rupees meant for the welfare of the labourers.
He said that the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government had approved Rs350 million for construction of a Burn Trauma Hospital but the project could not be completed in the stipulated time despite the release of the funds sanctioned for the project.
The MLF office-bearer said that recruitment was being made in the board despite the ban on fresh employments. He alleged people had been inducted in the board in violation of the merit. He said that the officials were misleading the provincial government to create differences and hide their corruption.
-
Andrew Mountbatten Windsor Faces Future With UK MPs, Says Expert -
Shamed Andrew Told 'nobody Is Above The Law' Amid Harrowing Silence -
Gisele Bundchen Melts Hearts With Sweet Bike Ride Glimpse Featuring Son -
Prince William Found Meghan Markle ‘quite Refreshing’ At Start -
Kate Middleton Knew Should Could Not Be ‘voice Of Reason’ With Prince Harry -
Rihanna Has Wardrobe Malfunction At A$AP Rocky Fashion Show -
Prince Harry Felt System Had ‘one Rule For Him, One For Prince William’ -
Jake Paul's Fiancée Sends Him Over The Moon Over Stunning Victory -
Harper Beckham Sends Valentine’s Love Amid Brooklyn Family Drama -
Why Prince William, Kate Middleton 'partnership' Is Important For Monarchy -
Katie Price Drama Escalates As Family Stays In Touch With Ex JJ Slater -
Critics Target Palace Narrative After Andrew's Controversy Refuses To Die -
Sarah Ferguson’s Delusions Take A Turn For The Worse: ‘She’s Been Deserted’ -
ICE Agents 'fake Car Trouble' To Arrest Minnesota Man, Family Says -
Camila Mendes Reveals How She Prepared For Her Role In 'Idiotka' -
China Confirms Visa-free Travel For UK, Canada Nationals