Four, including trader, killed in Quetta incidents
Three terrorists held, landmine blast kills cattle
By our correspondents
May 26, 2015
QUETTA: Unidentified armed men shot dead four persons and injured two women in the Jinnah Road area of the provincial capital on Monday. On the other hand, the Frontier Corps Balochistan has arrested three terrorists of two banned outfits in Panjgur and Qilla Saifullah.
In the first incident, according to police, the victims were near the Saleem Complex when armed assailants opened fire on them and fled from the scene. As a result, three people died on the spot while two women received wounds.
The bodies and injured were shifted to the Civil Hospital. The identity of the victims could not be ascertained so far. Police reached the site and cordoned off the entire area.Meanwhile, a trader was killed in a firing incident here at the Fatima Jinnah Road on Monday.
Police said unidentified armed motorcyclists opened fire at trader Mohammad Anwar when the bazaar was crammed with people. As a result, he received multiple bullet injuries and died on the spot.
Police teams reached the site soon after the incident and shifted the body to the Civil Hospital for an autopsy.Meanwhile, a landmine blast killed and injured cattle in the Sui area of Dera Bugti district on Monday.
Sources in the Dera Bugti Levies said that unidentified terrorists had planted an anti-personnel landmine at a roadside in the area which went off when a herd was passing through. The blast killed as many as seven goats and injured eight.
Meanwhile, another landmine explosion took place in the Pirkoh gas field area causing damage to a nearby house. Law enforcement agencies officials reached the blast sites.
Online adds: The Frontier Corps Balochistan has arrested three terrorists of two banned outfits in Panjgur and Qilla Saifullah areas.A spokesman for the FC Balochistan said that the FC carried out a raid on a tip-off in Panjgur and apprehended two terrorists of banned outfit BLF while one terrorist of the banned outfit TTP was detained in Qilla Saifullah.
In the first incident, according to police, the victims were near the Saleem Complex when armed assailants opened fire on them and fled from the scene. As a result, three people died on the spot while two women received wounds.
The bodies and injured were shifted to the Civil Hospital. The identity of the victims could not be ascertained so far. Police reached the site and cordoned off the entire area.Meanwhile, a trader was killed in a firing incident here at the Fatima Jinnah Road on Monday.
Police said unidentified armed motorcyclists opened fire at trader Mohammad Anwar when the bazaar was crammed with people. As a result, he received multiple bullet injuries and died on the spot.
Police teams reached the site soon after the incident and shifted the body to the Civil Hospital for an autopsy.Meanwhile, a landmine blast killed and injured cattle in the Sui area of Dera Bugti district on Monday.
Sources in the Dera Bugti Levies said that unidentified terrorists had planted an anti-personnel landmine at a roadside in the area which went off when a herd was passing through. The blast killed as many as seven goats and injured eight.
Meanwhile, another landmine explosion took place in the Pirkoh gas field area causing damage to a nearby house. Law enforcement agencies officials reached the blast sites.
Online adds: The Frontier Corps Balochistan has arrested three terrorists of two banned outfits in Panjgur and Qilla Saifullah areas.A spokesman for the FC Balochistan said that the FC carried out a raid on a tip-off in Panjgur and apprehended two terrorists of banned outfit BLF while one terrorist of the banned outfit TTP was detained in Qilla Saifullah.
-
Emily Ratajkowski Appears To Confirm Romance With Dua Lipa's Ex Romain Gavras -
Leighton Meester Breaks Silence On Viral Ariana Grande Interaction On Critics Choice Awards -
Heavy Snowfall Disrupts Operations At Germany's Largest Airport -
Andrew Mountbatten Windsor Released Hours After Police Arrest -
Heidi Klum Eyes Spooky Season Anthem With Diplo After Being Dubbed 'Queen Of Halloween' -
King Charles Is In ‘unchartered Waters’ As Andrew Takes Family Down -
Why Prince Harry, Meghan 'immensely' Feel 'relieved' Amid Andrew's Arrest? -
Jennifer Aniston’s Boyfriend Jim Curtis Hints At Tensions At Home, Reveals Rules To Survive Fights -
Shamed Andrew ‘dismissive’ Act Towards Royal Butler Exposed -
Hailey Bieber Shares How She Protects Her Mental Health While Facing Endless Criticism -
Amanda Seyfried Shares Hilarious Reaction To Discovering Second Job On 'Housemaid': 'Didn’t Sign Up For That' -
Queen Elizabeth II Saw ‘qualities Of Future Queen’ In Kate Middleton -
Hilary Duff Reveals Deep Fear About Matthew Koma Marriage -
Will Sarah Ferguson End Up In Police Questioning After Andrew’s Arrest? Barrister Answers -
Matthew McConaughey Gets Candid About AI Threat To Actors: 'Be Prepared' -
Hailey Bieber Shares How 16-month-old Son Jack Blues Is Already Following In Justin Bieber's Footsteps