PPP failed in Sindh to deliver: MQM-P

By Our Correspondent
July 14, 2021

MULTAN: Muttahida Qaumi Movement-P deputy convener Dr Syed Waseem Akhtar Tuesday said the PPP-led government had failed in Sindh to deliver.

Addressing a press conference at Multan Press Club, he said the PPP had been occupying the province since the last 13 years. He said the PPP government had failed to address the issues of the masses. He said the MQM was the only party which had inducted leadership from lower middle and working classes and sent them in assemblies.

He said the MQM was a pioneer party which had demanded establishment of south Punjab province and raised voices for the rights of oppressed people of the region. He said the MQM would continue efforts for the establishment of Saraiki province.

He said the MQM was not treated like other political parties, saying that the party had the same right as other parties. He said in Sindh the people were denied adequate water and health facilities and the province had become a hotbed of problems. Waseem said the MQM-P endured several problems and soon it would be active in all provinces and would have offices. He said they are present in the High Court and Supreme Court for delegation of powers to local bodies. He said whether it is Karachi or Hyderabad, the people are with MQM-P. He said it is said that the MQM had disintegrated, but it was not so.