close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
April 11, 2021

Valuables gutted

Lahore

April 11, 2021

LAHORE: Valuables were gutted in an incident of fire in a house in Model Town on Saturday.

According to details, the fire broke out in a house in H-Block reportedly due to short-circuit. The residents of the house tried to extinguish it. On failure, they called rescue teams. Fire fighters reached the spot on information and extinguished fire. No loss of life or injury was reported in the incident.