NAB decides to shelve inquiry against Khwaja Saad
By Our Correspondent
January 13, 2021
LAHORE: The National Accountability Bureau, Lahore, has decided to shelve an inquiry against former Railways minister and PML-N leader Khwaja Saad Rafique over lack of evidence.
In the complaint against Saad, he was accused of purchasing locomotives at higher rates to receive kickbacks. However, the NAB Lahore investigation team didn’t find any evidence against Khwaja after which a recommendation regarding closure of the inquiry has been forwarded to the NAB chairman.
It is pertinent to mention here that earlier in October 2020, the NAB had closed an inquiry against Saad for allegedly leasing Railways land to his favourites during his term as the federal Railways minister.
-
Hilary Duff’s Son Roasts Her Outfit In New Album Interview -
Alexandra Daddario, Andrew Form Part Ways After 3 Years Of Marriage -
Eric Dane Rejected Sex Symbol Label -
Avan Jogia Says Life With Fiancee Halsey Feels Like 'coming Home' -
Kate Middleton's Role In Handling Prince William And Harry Feud Revealed -
Tucker Carlson Says Passport Seized, Staff Member Questioned At Israel Airport -
David, Victoria Beckham Gushes Over 'fiercely Loyal' Son Cruz On Special Day -
Taylor Swift Made Sure Jodie Turner-Smith's Little Girl Had A Special Day On 'Opalite' Music Video Set -
Eric Dane Says Touching Goodbye To Daughters Billie And Georgia In New Netflix Documentary -
Channing Tatum Reveals What He Told Daughter After Violent Incident At School -
King Charles Lands In The Line Of Fire Because Of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor -
Denise Richards Doubles Down On Abuse Claims Against Ex Husband Aaron Phypers Amid Show Return -
Russia Set To Block Overseas Crypto Exchanges In Sweeping Crackdown -
Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Deep Personal Connection With Kate Hudson -
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s Game Plan For Beatrice, Eugenie: ‘Extra Popcorn For This Disaster’ -
OpenAI To Rollout AI Powered Smart Speakers By 2027