close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
January 25, 2020

Girl electrocuted

Lahore

January 25, 2020

A 22-year-old girl was electrocuted while switching on a bathroom light in the Kahna area on Friday. The victim was identified as Samina. According to her family sources, she went to the washroom and as she switched on the light she suffered a severe electric shock, resulting in her death.Police handed over the body to her heirs after completing legal formalities. —Correspondent