close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
August 14, 2019

Five electrocuted in rain-related incidents

National

August 14, 2019

SIALKOT: Five people, including a minor boy, were electrocuted in separate rain-related incidents during Eid days.

According to police, Shoaib, 18, and Asif, 38, of Kharkana village accidentally touched a high-tension electric wire and suffered a shock. They were shifted to a hospital where Shoaib died. Afaq, 28, was electrocuted when he touched an electric cooler in Premnagar.

Ramzan, 65, suffered a fatal electric shock when he touched an electric motor in Dhabula village. Muhammad Tayyab Salim of Dhallewali village was electrocuted when he touched a drill machine. Four-year-old Muhammad died when he touched an electric motor in Mehmoodpura in the limits of Head Marala police.

Topstory minus plus

Opinion minus plus

Newspost minus plus

Editorial minus plus

National minus plus

World minus plus

Sports minus plus

Business minus plus

Karachi minus plus

Lahore minus plus

Islamabad minus plus

Peshawar minus plus