close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
March 14, 2019

3 of a family die of suffocation

National

March 14, 2019

BANNU: A woman and her two granddaughters died from suffocation due to gas leakage in Surani village on the outskirts of the Bannu city.

It was learnt that the wife of one Sharbat Khan and her two granddaughters identified as Manahil, 11, and Mannat, 13, died from suffocation due to gas leakage.

Topstory minus plus

Opinion minus plus

Newspost minus plus

Editorial minus plus

National minus plus

World minus plus

Sports minus plus

Business minus plus

Karachi minus plus

Lahore minus plus

Islamabad minus plus

Peshawar minus plus