close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
January 24, 2019

Boy electrocuted

Islamabad

January 24, 2019

Rawalpindi: A 10-year-old boy Muhammad Saifullah died of electrocution after touching high tension electricity line while trying to catch a kite here on Wednesday.

The unfortunate boy was the resident of House No-668 Mohallah Raja Sultan, near, Al-Hameed Marriage Hall Saidpur Road, Rawalpindi.

The Rescue 1122 Official spokesman Farooq Butt told ‘The News’ that the boy suffered 100 per cent burn injuries. The boy was trying to catch a kite with help of an iron rod and died on the spot. “We shifted the body of boy to Edhi Trust on the request of his parents,” he added.

Topstory minus plus

Opinion minus plus

Newspost minus plus

Editorial minus plus

National minus plus

World minus plus

Sports minus plus

Business minus plus

Karachi minus plus

Lahore minus plus

Islamabad minus plus

Peshawar minus plus