close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
January 14, 2018

Shops burnt

Lahore

January 14, 2018

Shops burnt: Cloth worth hundred of thousands of rupees was reduced to ashes when a fire broke out in a building in Kahna Bazaar on Saturday which also engulfed six shops.

The cause of the fire was stated to be a short-circuit. The firefighters extinguished it after hectic efforts. No casualty was reported.

Topstory minus plus

Opinion minus plus

Newspost minus plus

Editorial minus plus

National minus plus

World minus plus

Sports minus plus

Business minus plus

Karachi minus plus

Lahore minus plus

Islamabad minus plus

Peshawar minus plus