Govt ordered to get occupied land in Moen-jo-Daro vacated
SUKKUR: The Larkana circuit bench of the Sindh High Court ordered the district government of Larkana and the culture department to get the illegally occupied land in Moen-jo-Daro vacated by November 17.
Reports said that Muhammad Afzal Jaghirani had filed a petition in the circuit bench of the Sindh High Court in which the petitioner maintained that some land in Moen-jo-Daro had been occupied by some land grabbers.
Besides this, the petitioner alleged, the department concerned did not take any measures for the preservation of the ancient and historical site of Moen-jo-Daro. The court had asked the assistant commissioner of Dokri to furnish details about the land that had been grabbed.
The assistant commissioner told the court that the district administration had impounded the crops which were produced by the land grabbers illegally. The land grabbers were also warned to vacate the eight acres of land on which they had constructed their houses.
Reports said that the court inquired from the police why the arrest of the accused had been delayed. The SHO told the court that an investigation was underway. The court directed the authorities to ensure that the illegally occupied land in Moen-jo-Daro was vacated by November 17.
-
Andrew Mountbatten Windsor Blunders Are Result Of 'conspiracy Of Silence' -
Keith Urban Fires Entire Management Team After Divorcing Nicole Kidman -
Kylie Jenner Marks Death Anniversary Of Hairstylist Jesus Guerrero With '222' Tribute -
Daniel Radcliffe On How It's Like Seeing New Harry Potter Cast Years Later -
Andrew Portrait Makes Unexpected Debut At Louvre Museum Over Epstein Protest -
Italy: Skeleton Of Saint Francis Of Assisi’s Goes On Public Display For First Time After 800 Years -
Hailey Bieber's Subtle Gesture For Eric Dane’s Family Revealed -
Moment Prince William 'broke Down' And 'apologised' To Kate Middleton -
Paul Mescal And Gracie Abrams Stun Fans, Making Their Romance Public At 2026 BAFTA -
EU Rejects Any Rise In US Tariffs After Court Ruling, Says ‘a Deal Is A Deal’ -
King Charles Congratulates Team GB Over Winter Olympics Success -
Meryl Streep Comeback In 'Mamma Mia 3' On The Cards? Studio Head Shares Promising Update -
Woman Allegedly Used ChatGPT To Plan Murders Of Two Men, Police Say -
James Van Der Beek's Widow Mourns Eric Dane Days After Husband's Death -
UK Seeks ‘best Possible Deal’ With US As Tariff Threat Looms -
Andrew Arrest Fallout: Princess Beatrice, Eugenie Face Demands Over Dropping Royal Titles