Teenage girl kidnapped from Saudabad
A 13-year-old girl was allegedly kidnapped from the Saudabad neighbourhood, prompting police to register a case on the complaint of her father and launch an investigation.
The complainant, Muhammad Asim, told the police that his daughter Anamta had received a phone call on her mobile about fifteen days ago. He confronted the unknown caller and subsequently took away the phone from his daughter.
According to Asim, on May 1, while the family was asleep at their residence, his wife woke up around 5am to get water and discovered that Anamta was missing from the house. He said he searched for her among relatives but found no trace.
Asim suspected that the unidentified individual who had contacted his daughter earlier might have abducted her. Police officials confirmed that a case had been registered under FIR No. 112/25, and an investigation was underway, exploring all possible angles.
-
Daniel Radcliffe Admits To Being Self Conscious While Filming 'Harry Potter' In Late Teens -
Director Beth De Araujo Alludes To Andrew's Arrest During Child Trauma Talk -
Video Of Andrew 'consoling' Eugenie Resurfaces After Release From Police Custody -
'Harry Potter' Alum Daniel Radcliffe Gushes About Unique Work Ethic Of Late Co Star Michael Gambon -
Japan: PM Takaichi Flags China ‘Coercion,’ Pledges Defence Security Overhaul -
Angorie Rice Spills The Beans On Major Details From Season 2 Of ' The Last Thing He Told Me' -
Questions Raised Over Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Line Of Succession -
'Shameless' Sarah Ferguson 'pressuring' Princess Eugenie, Beatrice For Major Reason -
Teacher Arrested After Confessing To Cocaine Use During Classes -
Paul McCartney Talks 'very Emotional' Footage Of Late Wife Linda In New Doc -
Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie's Response To Andrew's Arrest Revealed -
King Charles And Princess Anne Bestow Honours At Windsor Castle -
King Charles 'worried' As Buckingham Palace, Royal Family Facing 'biggest Crisis' -
Milo Ventimiglia Recalls First Meeting With Arielle Kebbel On The Sets Of 'Gilmore Girls' Amid New Project -
Eric Dane Infuriated After ALS Diagnosis As He Feared The Disease Would Take Him Away From His Girls -
It's A Boy! Luke Combs, Wife Nicole Welcome Third Child