close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
 
April 10, 2015

Towel factory gutted

Karachi

 
April 10, 2015

Karachi
A towel factory situated in SITE-A caught fire due to an apparent short circuit in the wee hours of Thursday.
According to the Central Fire Station, the fire erupted at United Enterprises at about 6:48 am.
Moments after the breakout, 13 fire engines of the Karachi Metropolitan Corporation reached the spot; the fire fighters also used foam to contain the disseminating flames.
The electric supply to the factory was disconnected by the KE.
During initial investigations the area police recorded the statement of the watchman of the warehouse.
The fire tenders after at least eight hours managed to douse the flames.

Topstory minus plus

Opinion minus plus

Newspost minus plus

Editorial minus plus

National minus plus

World minus plus

Sports minus plus

Business minus plus

Karachi minus plus

Lahore minus plus

Islamabad minus plus

Peshawar minus plus