Accused arrested in another minor girl’s sexual abuse in Mardan
By our correspondents
January 30, 2018
MARDAN: The police claimed to have arrested a man who had allegedly sexually abused a nine-year old girl in Kharkai village, a senior police officer said.
District Police Officer (DPO) Mian Saeed Ahmed told a news conference that two days ago one Mohammad Nawab allegedly took nine-year old Rubina to the sugarcane fields and sexually abused her.
He said the police arrested the accused and the medical report confirmed that the girl had been sexually assaulted. He added that the police registered the case against the accused.
Mian Saeed Ahmed said that in the case of the slain minor girl Asma, the forensic report had not been received so far. He said upon receiving the report, the police would extend its probe in the case.
-
Jerome Tang Calls Out Team After Embarrassing Home Defeat -
Cynthia Erivo Addresses Bizarre Rumour About Her Relationship With Ariana Grande -
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Spotted Cosying Up At NBA All-Star Game -
Lady Gaga Explains How Fibromyalgia Lets Her 'connect With People Who Have It' -
Metro Detroit Weather Forecast: Is The Polar Vortex Coming Back? -
Daniel Radcliffe Reveals Surprising Way Fatherhood Changed Him -
‘Disgraced’ Andrew At Risk Of Breaking Point As Epstein Scandal Continues -
Alan Cumming Shares Plans With 2026 Bafta Film Awards -
OpenClaw Founder Peter Steinberger Hired By OpenAI As AI Agent Race Heats Up -
Kate Middleton's Reaction To Harry Stepping Back From Royal Duties Laid Bare -
Rose Byrne Continues Winning Streak After Golden Globe Awards Victory -
Ice Hockey Olympics Update: Canada Stays Unbeaten With Dominant Win Over France -
Brooklyn Beckham Makes This Promise To Nicola Peltz Amid Family Feud -
Chinese New Year Explained: All You Need To Know About The Year Of The Horse -
Canadian Passport Holders Can Now Travel To China Visa-free: Here's How -
Maya Hawke Marries Christian Lee Hutson In New York Ceremony