Oil and gas exploration: CM aide says bid for Miranshah Block conducted
PESHAWAR: Adviser to Chief Minister on Finance Muzammil Aslam on Saturday said the financial bid for Miranshah Block of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Oil and Gas Company had been successfully conducted.
An official handout quoted the minister as saying that the interested parties offered hundred percent on all parameters and as a result the financial bids between the parties became equal.
The handout said he expressed these views while talking about the financial bid for Miran Shah Block of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Oil and Gas Company.
He said now the bid would be given to the party that offered the maximum rate for Miranshah Block.
He said that such a successful bid was unprecedented in Pakistan and henceforth Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Oil and Gas Company would be able to get a solid premium hopefully. “I like to congratulate KP Energy Ministry and Chief Minister Ali Amin Gandapur and the residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for this overwhelming response, “ he said.
-
Pamela Anderson, David Hasselhoff's Return To Reimagined Version Of 'Baywatch' Confirmed By Star -
Willie Colón, Salsa Legend, Dies At 75 -
Prince Edward Praised After Andrew's Arrest: 'Scandal-free Brother' -
Shawn Levy Recalls Learning Key Comedy Tactic In 'The Pink Panther' -
King Charles Fears More Trouble As Monarchy Faces Growing Pressure -
Inside Channing Tatum's Red Carpet Return After Shoulder Surgery -
Ryan Coogler Brands 'When Harry Met Sally' His Most Favourite Rom Com While Discussing Love For Verstality -
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again