All possible steps being taken to distribute 50,000 home solar panels this month: Nasir
Sindh Minister for Energy Development and Planning Syed Nasir Hussain Shah has said that all possible steps are being taken to distribute 50,000 solar home panels in August. He hopes that this work would be completed soon.
Talking to the media on Friday, he said the manifesto of the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) promised to provide up to 300 units of free electricity to the people and their plan had been largely completed, and according to PPP Chairman Bilawal Bilawal Zardari's election manifesto and promise.
Shah said the project would be completed as soon as possible. He said the electricity bills are very high, which is worrying citizens. He added that their party is well aware of the people's problems and sufferings and that according to the direction and vision of the PPP chairman, they want to give relief to the people.
The minister said Sindh had no shortage of alternative energy sources, and power could be generated from solar, wind, and water. He said that Pakistan's President Asif Ali Zardari also wants to promote the use of solar energy.
-
Pamela Anderson, David Hasselhoff's Return To Reimagined Version Of 'Baywatch' Confirmed By Star -
Willie Colón, Salsa Legend, Dies At 75 -
Prince Edward Praised After Andrew's Arrest: 'Scandal-free Brother' -
Shawn Levy Recalls Learning Key Comedy Tactic In 'The Pink Panther' -
King Charles Fears More Trouble As Monarchy Faces Growing Pressure -
Inside Channing Tatum's Red Carpet Return After Shoulder Surgery -
Ryan Coogler Brands 'When Harry Met Sally' His Most Favourite Rom Com While Discussing Love For Verstality -
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again