Candidates barred from NTS test protest
TIMERGARA: Dozens of candidates on Saturday protested after they were not allowed to appear in the National Testing Service (NTS) examination for appointments in Education Department. After being denied entry to the examination hall by the staff, the male and female candidates staged protest outside the examination hall at
By our correspondents
November 22, 2015
TIMERGARA: Dozens of candidates on Saturday protested after they were not allowed to appear in the National Testing Service (NTS) examination for appointments in Education Department.
After being denied entry to the examination hall by the staff, the male and female candidates staged protest outside the examination hall at Wisdom House School and College, Timergara. They chanted slogans against the NTS staff and termed the act as biased.
“If the father’s identity card was not acceptable, why they sent me a roll number slip then,” stated Aneesa, who had come from Maidan area to take the test.
Zahid Ali, another candidate, told The News that he had lost his original CNIC and lodged an FIR in the concerned police station. He said he showed the FIR copy to the NTS staffers but they refused to let him enter the hall.
“This is a drama staged to rob the poor candidates of their money. If we did not fulfil the criteria, why they considered our application forms; they should have returned it along with the admission fee,” stated Saira, hailing from Lower Dir and currently living in Shergarh area.
When contacted, NTS staff said they had been directed to let a candidate enter the exam hall if he or she has the original CNICs or Nadra tokens along with the original documents.
The candidates announced to approach a court against the organisation.
After being denied entry to the examination hall by the staff, the male and female candidates staged protest outside the examination hall at Wisdom House School and College, Timergara. They chanted slogans against the NTS staff and termed the act as biased.
“If the father’s identity card was not acceptable, why they sent me a roll number slip then,” stated Aneesa, who had come from Maidan area to take the test.
Zahid Ali, another candidate, told The News that he had lost his original CNIC and lodged an FIR in the concerned police station. He said he showed the FIR copy to the NTS staffers but they refused to let him enter the hall.
“This is a drama staged to rob the poor candidates of their money. If we did not fulfil the criteria, why they considered our application forms; they should have returned it along with the admission fee,” stated Saira, hailing from Lower Dir and currently living in Shergarh area.
When contacted, NTS staff said they had been directed to let a candidate enter the exam hall if he or she has the original CNICs or Nadra tokens along with the original documents.
The candidates announced to approach a court against the organisation.
-
Savannah Guthrie Sends Desperate Plea To Mom Nancy Kidnapper -
NBA All-Star 2026 Shake-up: Inside The New USA Vs World Tournament Format -
Warner Bros Consider Reopening Deal Talks With Paramount, Says Reports -
Andrew Mountbatten Windsor Faces Future With UK MPs, Says Expert -
Shamed Andrew Told 'nobody Is Above The Law' Amid Harrowing Silence -
Gisele Bundchen Melts Hearts With Sweet Bike Ride Glimpse Featuring Son -
Prince William Found Meghan Markle ‘quite Refreshing’ At Start -
Kate Middleton Knew Should Could Not Be ‘voice Of Reason’ With Prince Harry -
Rihanna Has Wardrobe Malfunction At A$AP Rocky Fashion Show -
Prince Harry Felt System Had ‘one Rule For Him, One For Prince William’ -
Jake Paul's Fiancée Sends Him Over The Moon Over Stunning Victory -
Harper Beckham Sends Valentine’s Love Amid Brooklyn Family Drama -
Why Prince William, Kate Middleton 'partnership' Is Important For Monarchy -
Katie Price Drama Escalates As Family Stays In Touch With Ex JJ Slater -
Critics Target Palace Narrative After Andrew's Controversy Refuses To Die -
Sarah Ferguson’s Delusions Take A Turn For The Worse: ‘She’s Been Deserted’