Two main accused arrested in kidnapping case of two minors
BARA: Police arrested two accused in the kidnapping case of two minor boys in Maidan area of Tirah valley of Khyber tribal district, an official said on Friday.
Speaking at a press conference in Shahkas Levies Centre, District Police Officer (DPO) Dr Muhammad Iqbal said that two accused identified as Mughal Shah and Jehangir Khan had confessed to have killed the two kids. He said that the two brothers identified as Asif Khan and Munsif Khan had gone to Narhao Madrassa in Maidanarea where the accused Mughal Shah taught them.
“The accused first killed the minor brothers and then threw their bodies into a well, which is used for waste water inside of the madrassa,” the DPO added.
The official said the police had also arrested many other suspects in the case.
One killed during protest: Meanwhile, one person was killed when security forces opened fire on people, who torched the houses of the accused.Local people formed a Lashkar in Maidan area and set on fire the houses of the accused Mughal Shah and Jehangir. The enraged people also torched the madrassa where the kids had been killed. Soon after torching of the homes of the accused, the security forces reached the place and clashed with the local people.
The security forces opened fire killing one Qari Taj Muhammad.
The elders demanded the government to arrest the soldier who had killed Qari Taj Muhammad.
-
Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Deep Personal Connection With Kate Hudson -
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s Game Plan For Beatrice, Eugenie: ‘Extra Popcorn For This Disaster’ -
OpenAI To Rollout AI Powered Smart Speakers By 2027 -
Is Dakota Johnsons Dating Younger Pop Star After Breakup With Coldplay Frontman Chris Martin? -
Hilary Duff Tears Up Talking About Estranged Sister Haylie Duff -
US Supreme Court Strikes Down Trump’s Global Tariffs As 'unlawful' -
Kelly Clarkson Explains Decision To Quit 'The Kelly Clarkson Show' -
Inside Hilary Duff's Supportive Marriage With Husband Matthew Koma Amid New Album Release -
Daniel Radcliffe Admits To Being Self Conscious While Filming 'Harry Potter' In Late Teens -
Director Beth De Araujo Alludes To Andrew's Arrest During Child Trauma Talk -
Video Of Andrew 'consoling' Eugenie Resurfaces After Release From Police Custody -
'Harry Potter' Alum Daniel Radcliffe Gushes About Unique Work Ethic Of Late Co Star Michael Gambon -
Japan: PM Takaichi Flags China ‘Coercion,’ Pledges Defence Security Overhaul -
Angorie Rice Spills The Beans On Major Details From Season 2 Of ' The Last Thing He Told Me' -
Teacher Arrested After Confessing To Cocaine Use During Classes -
Questions Raised Over Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Line Of Succession