Army to bear educational expenses of Naqeebullah Mahsud’s son
WANA: The Pakistan Army would bear the educational expenses of the son of Naqeebullah Mahsud, who was killed in a fake encounter in Karachi a few days back, an official said on Sunday.
Speaking at a jirga held at Sarwaki, Brigadier Irfan Ahmed Malik said Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa had announced that the army would bear the educational cost of the son of Naqeebullah and rebuild his home in Makin.
The official said that the security forces had sent 10 teams to South Waziristan for clearing the landmines in the tribal region. He added that 43 soldiers had been maimed while clearing these mines.
Earlier, the tribal elders informed the military officials about the problems being faced by tribespeople due to the presence of landmines in South Waziristan Agency. They said that scores of tribesmen lost their legs or hands due to the mine blasts.
Political Agent Ashfaq Ahmed said the administration would send recommendation to the Governor’s Secretariat for provision of compensation to the landmines victims within a week.
-
Katie Price Drama Escalates As Family Stays In Touch With Ex JJ Slater -
Critics Target Palace Narrative After Andrew's Controversy Refuses To Die -
Sarah Ferguson’s Delusions Take A Turn For The Worse: ‘She’s Been Deserted’ -
ICE Agents 'fake Car Trouble' To Arrest Minnesota Man, Family Says -
Camila Mendes Reveals How She Prepared For Her Role In 'Idiotka' -
China Confirms Visa-free Travel For UK, Canada Nationals -
Inside Sarah Ferguson, Andrew Windsor's Emotional Collapse After Epstein Fallout -
Bad Bunny's Star Power Explodes Tourism Searches For His Hometown -
Jennifer Aniston Gives Peek Into Love Life With Cryptic Snap Of Jim Curtis -
Prince Harry Turns Diana Into Content: ‘It Would Have Appalled Her To Be Repackaged For Profit’ -
Prince William's Love For His Three Children Revealed During Family Crisis -
Murder Suspect Kills Himself After Woman Found Dead In Missouri -
Sarah Ferguson's Plea To Jeffrey Epstein Exposed In New Files -
Prince William Prepares For War Against Prince Harry: Nothing Is Off The Table Not Legal Ways Or His Influence -
'How To Get Away With Murder' Star Karla Souza Is Still Friends With THIS Costar -
Pal Reveals Prince William’s ‘disorienting’ Turmoil Over Kate’s Cancer: ‘You Saw In His Eyes & The Way He Held Himself’