Man appeals to CS for job under deceased wards quota
LAKKI MARWAT: A resident of Lakki City, on Sunday appealed to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Secretary Kazim Niaz to help him get a job under deceased wards quota as he has been allegedly denied the right since long.
Inayatullah Khan, a resident of Mohallah Haqdadabad, has been running a small shop at Lorry Adda since 2004 to earn livelihood for his family.
Narrating his ordeal, he said his father Sardar Ali Khan was a teacher in the Education Department and died of cancer in 1995 during service. He said he was an FA student at the Government Postgraduate College Lakki Marwat at that time but had to quit education after the death of his father over financial constraints.
Inayatullah Khan said he resumed education later and did BA as a private candidate in 2018.
He said he applied for the post of Qari on January 26, 2020 under the deceased wards quota where 30 candidates were interviewed but at the same time the officials of the District Education Office (DEO) raised the age issue only for him
even though other candidates were allegedly recruited.
Inayatullah Khan believed that even in the official minutes his appointment was confirmed and it was to be made at the Government Higher Secondary School, Amir Wanda, but the issue of age was created deliberately, allegedly by the officials to deprive him of the post.
He said candidates who had approached the court had already been appointed.
Inayatullah Khan quoted the DEO Midrarullah Katozai as saying that appointments under the deceased wards quota are made without any delay.
-
AI Superintelligence Race: Meta And Microsoft Back Rival Visions—Who Will Win? -
Chatbots Push Users Into ‘delusional Spirals,’ Experts Warn -
Economist Slams AI Doom Predictions, ‘replacing Humans Is Not Innovation’ -
KATSEYE's Manon Bannerman Takes Break From Group For Personal Reasons -
Prince Harry's Reaction On 'disgraced' Uncle Andrew Arrest Revealed -
Eric Dane’s Friends Initiate GoFundMe To 'support' His Two Daughters After His Death At 53 -
Internet Erupts After Candace Owens Claims Elon Musk And Sam Altman Are ‘not Human’ -
Will Princess Beatrice, Eugenie Stay In Contact With Andrew? Source Speaks Out -
‘AI Revolution Is Coming Fast & US Has No Clue,’ Bernie Sanders Warns Of Speed Of Disruption -
Hong Kong Touts Stability,unique Trade Advantages As Trump’s Global Tariff Sparks Market Volatility -
‘Miracle On Ice’ Redux? US Men Chase First Olympic Hockey Gold In 46 Years Against Canada -
Friedrich Merz Heads To China For High Stakes Talks In An Effort To Reset Strained Trade Relations -
Astronauts Face Life Threatening Risk On Boeing Starliner, NASA Says -
Hailey Bieber Reveals How Having Ovarian Cysts Is 'never Fun' -
Kayla Nicole Looks Back On Travis Kelce Split, Calls It ‘right Person, Wrong Time’ -
Prince William And Kate Middleton Extend Support Message After Curling Team Reaches Olympic Gold Final