Arnold Schwarzenegger was slammed by his fans for not attending his fitness festival for a straight second year.
Several ticket-holders, who bought tickets worth £336, left fuming over the canceled appearance of the actor on the first day of the event, at which 60,000 people are expected.
Fans slammed the Commando star who pulled out due to a knee injury from his fitness festival last year.
This year, the actor's management blamed the event organizers, alleging financial obligations are still not made; the former countered to square responsibility on Arnie's management for the cancellation.
One fan said: "What an absolute joke. To do this two years running, for an event that is named after him, is absolutely disgusting."
Another fan wrote: "Arnold has let the fans down here massively."
While one fan called it "a kick in the teeth."
A fan of a mother said: "Arnold Schwarzenegger — this is an absolute joke.
"My 13-year-old son trains and wants to compete when he's older all because of you.
"Second year he's had tickets to go with his dad to get a slight glimpse of you (as we can't afford meet and greet) and yet again you let your UK fans down."
Pasoori takes the crown for most-streamed song
At the end of October, the three Parti Quebecois MPs swore only to the people of Quebec and not to Charles III.
Kanye West has showed support for Balenciaga after the brand's recent scandalous ad campaign
RM is the third member from the BTS to release his solo single album 'Indigo'
YG Entertainment confirms that BLACKPINK is returning with a brand-new reality show
Kanye West is not buying Parler anymore the social media platform of the site revealed on Thursday