Zoe Kravitz, Harry Styles' intimate wedding plans finally revealed
Harry Styles and Zoe Kravitz got engaged in April after dating for just eight months
Zoë Kravitz and Harry Styles are all set to take their relationship to the next level.
On Wednesday, an insider spilled to Page Six that the Big Little Lies actress and the Fine Line crooner are planning to tie the knot “in the UK around Christmastime."
As per the source, the pair are thinking of having “a small wedding” in front of just family and close friends.
Previously, the confidant told the outlet that Zoë and Harry were thinking about two weddings – one in New York City and one across the pond.
“I know for a fact Zoë would want to do something in New York because of her dad, so if anything it’s going to be two weddings,” a source said earlier this month, referring to her rock star father, Lenny Kravitz.
“Dad still lives in downtown [Manhattan]. It could be at the Fouquet’s Hotel. If she does two [weddings] it would be one in London and one in New York," added the source.
For those unversed, Zoë and Harry first sparked dating rumours in August 2025 when they were spotted together in Rome.
Recently, an insider revealed that Watermelon Sugar singer is in a hurry to tie the knot with the actress, as he really wants a baby with her.
-
Mindy Kaling finally reveals why she doesn't want to get married
-
Matthew Perry's mother slams his assistant: 'man without a conscience'
-
Kendall Jenner, Jacob Elordi's relationship update: 'They're figuring things out naturally'
-
Khloe Kardashian talks about comfort of home: ‘So much fun’
-
US-Iran deal in flux as Hollywood greenlights first movie on war
-
'Power Ballad' actor Paul Rudd gushes over co-star Nick Jonas
-
Anna Delvey writing new book amid ongoing immigration battle
-
Harry Styles receives shocking warning over Zoe Kravitz romance
-
Netflix drops Michael Jackson docuseries trailer as biopic in theatres: 'They timed this one'
-
Sheryl Crow recalls painful breakup with Lance Armstrong amid Cancer treatment
-
'The Boys' creator defends series amid backlash: 'No TV show is perfect'
-
UK's NCA issues statement after £7m cocaine found in Kim Kardashian brand shipment