'The Crown' season 5 shows Diana paranoid about her death plans
'The Crown' features a multitude of controversial moments including Diana’s interview with Martin Bashir
The Crown season five debuted on Netflix on November 9 and the explosive plotline has sparked numerous debates online.
The latest installment of the royal drama series chronicles the historical events of the royal family through mid-1990s including Queen Elizabeth’s reign and the breakdown of Prince Charles and Princess Diana’s marriage.
However, the new season has sparked a sense of unease among the viewers as many find it hard to watch the dramatization of Diana’s final years on screen.
The latest season features Diana (played by Elizabeth Debicki) becoming more paranoid. It is pertinent to mention that the late Princess of Wales also predicted her death in ‘Mischon Note’ two years before it happened.
At the time, Victor Mishcon was Diana’s legal advisor and wrote a note during a meeting with the royal on 30 October, 1995.
During the meeting, which also included Diana’s personal secretary Patrick Jephson, the former princess of Wales allegedly said that efforts would be made to “get rid of her” by April 1996.
Diana added that a source told her this would occur via a car accident that would either end her life or injure her so far as to make her appear “unbalanced.”
The Crown season five is currently streaming on Netflix.
-
'Determined' Savannah Guthrie plans to honour her mother Nancy with major move: 'It's going to be emotional'
-
Train's Pat Monahan blows the lid on 'emotional' tale attached to hit song 'Drops of Jupiter'
-
Jacob Elordi talks about filming steamy scenes with Margot Robbie in 'Wuthering Heights'
-
'Grief is cruel': Kelly Osbourne offers glimpse into hidden pain over rockstar father Ozzy death
-
Timothée Chalamet reveals rare impact of not attending acting school on career
-
Liza Minnelli gets candid about her struggles with substance abuse post death of mum Judy Garland
-
'Saturday Night Live' star Will Forte reveals how he feels about returning to the show after 2010 exit
-
Eric Dane's family shares heartbreaking statement after his death