Two days before Queen's death, Johnson Beharry was informed about her funeral
Two days before Queen's death, Johnson Beharry was informed about her funeral
By Web Desk
November 07, 2022
The day former British prime minister Liz Truss met Queen Elizabeth, Victoria Cross winner Johnson Beharry was put on alert for the monarch's.
According to Daily Mail, Beharry said that he assumed the email he received was royal protocol.
He said he got a call 24 hours later to ask him if he could confirm that he was available.after he did not replied to the email.
According to the publication, he assumed it was the palace 'updating the process' and said he would do anything needed.
Two after after the prime minister met the monarch, the palace announced that the Queen had died.
It said Beharry had previously agreed to be part of Operation London Bridge, the process for after the Queen's death- and known about it.
-
Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi reveals stage 1 cervical cancer diagnosis
-
Timothee Chalamet admits he was 'grumpy' before beau Kylie Jenner's unexpected move
-
Hilary Duff’s son roasts her outfit in new album interview
-
Alexandra Daddario, Andrew Form part ways after 3 years of marriage
-
Avan Jogia says life with fiancee Halsey feels like 'coming home'
-
Taylor Swift made sure Jodie Turner-Smith's little girl had a special day on 'Opalite' music video set
-
Eric Dane says touching goodbye to daughters Billie and Georgia in new Netflix documentary
-
Channing Tatum reveals what he told daughter after violent incident at school