close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
October 6, 2019

Tea stall gutted in Haripur cylinder blast

Peshawar

October 6, 2019

HARIPUR: A tea stall was gutted when a gas cylinder exploded in the Mochi Bazaar, police and witnesses said here on Saturday. Though the owner and his customers remained unhurt, the shop and the goods were completely burnt. The police and witnesses said Babar Tea Stall at Mochi bazaar caught fire after a gas leak from the cylinder.

They said the roof of the stall collapsed and its furniture and other belongings were burnt down. The fire engines and rescue teams of Tehsil Municipal Authority and Rescue 1122 and Peshawar Electric Supply Company reached the spot and saved the nearby shops from the fire.

Topstory minus plus

Opinion minus plus

Newspost minus plus

Editorial minus plus

National minus plus

World minus plus

Sports minus plus

Business minus plus

Karachi minus plus

Lahore minus plus

Islamabad minus plus

Peshawar minus plus