Prince Harry prepares for return to UK where he will stay with Eugenie at Frogmore
Prince Harry will be required to quarantine for at least five days and possibly up to 10 days
Prince Harry is preparing for his UK return within the next 24 hours, for the second visit this year.
Reports have revealed that the Duke of Sussex will be staying with Princess Eugenie at his former residence of Frogmore Cottage where his cousin currently resides with her husband and son.
Furthermore, it was claimed that Harry will be required to quarantine for at least five days and possibly up to 10 days after his arrival back home.
Apart from that, sources have claimed that he will depart from California within the next 24 hours to return to the UK for his late mother Princess Diana statue unveiling on July 1—her 60th birth anniversary.
A source spoke to The Sun and said: “Eugenie and Jack were handed the keys last year and told they could use it while Harry and Meghan were in America.”
“The cottage is now literally split into two, meaning Harry can isolate in one half of the house without ever coming into contact with his cousin and her family,” they shared.
“It has been set up for his return after last-minute plans seemed to work when he was back for the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral in April,” they added.
-
Dua Lipa wishes her 'always and forever' Callum Turner happy birthday
-
Bruno Mars' Valentine's Day surprise labelled 'classy promo move'
-
Ed Sheeran shares his trick of turning bad memories into happy ones
-
Teyana Taylor reflects on her friendship with Julia Roberts
-
Keke Palmer on managing growing career with 2-year-old son: 'It's a lot'
-
David E. Kelley breaks vow to cast wife Michelle Pfeiffer in 'Margo's Got Money Troubles'
-
Apple Martin opens up about getting 'crazy' lip filler
-
Amy Madigan reflects on husband Ed Harris' support after Oscar nomination