Diddy continues denying allegations as victim count reaches 120
Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs allegedly abused children as young as a nine-year-old boy in new surfaced allegation
Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ case seemingly got worse for the the rapper as 120 more victims emerged, including a nine-year-old boy.
Following the allegations, the rapper’s lawyer released a statement denying the new claims.
He said, Combs, who is currently arrested at New York City detention centre, "cannot address every meritless allegation in what has become a reckless media circus."
The new allegations were made by the Texas based lawyer, Tony Buzbee, who is representing the victims against Combs. The 54-year-old rapper was arrested last month, on the charges of sex trafficking, engagement in prostitution, and sexual assault.
The 120 new victims were revealed by Buzbee on Tuesday, October 1st, in a press conference. The lawyer claimed that 25 out of the 120 alleged victims were underage when the assault happened, and that the cases span over the past 25 years.
Buzbee shared that the youngest victims were aged 9, 14, and 15, at the conference in Houston, Texas.
Highlighting one of the cases of a minor, the lawyer revealed that the victim was only nine years old when he was taken to an audition in New York City with Bad Boy Records.
"This individual was sexually abused allegedly by Sean Combs and several other people at the studio in the promise to both his parents and to him himself of getting a record deal."
The lawyer continued, "Other boys were there to audition as well. All of them were trying to land a record deal. All of them were minors."
When asked for comment upon new allegations, a spokesperson for Combs told The Mirror, “As Mr Combs’ legal team has emphasised, he cannot address every meritless allegation in what has become a reckless media circus."
"That said, Mr. Combs emphatically and categorically denies as false and defamatory any claim that he sexually abused anyone, including minors," the rep shared.
"He looks forward to proving his innocence and vindicating himself in court, where the truth will be established based on evidence, not speculation.”
Meanwhile, Buzbee has encouraged others to speak up and report crimes against Combs if they have been his victims.
-
Hilary Duff’s son roasts her outfit in new album interview
-
Alexandra Daddario, Andrew Form part ways after 3 years of marriage
-
Avan Jogia says life with fiancee Halsey feels like 'coming home'
-
Taylor Swift made sure Jodie Turner-Smith's little girl had a special day on 'Opalite' music video set
-
Eric Dane says touching goodbye to daughters Billie and Georgia in new Netflix documentary
-
Channing Tatum reveals what he told daughter after violent incident at school
-
Denise Richards doubles down on abuse claims against ex husband Aaron Phypers amid show return
-
Gwyneth Paltrow reveals deep personal connection with Kate Hudson