King Charles’ pal reveals surprising detail about Prince Harry birthday post
Prince Harry's breakthrough amid royal rift leaves royal with major decision
In an unexpected turn of events in the royal rift, the royal family surprised the public with a birthday wish for Prince Harry.
On Sunday, September 15th, the Duke of Sussex marked his milestone 40th birthday and received an official birthday greeting from King Charles’ office and the official social media account of the Prince and Princess of Wales.
This move came as a major breakthrough in between Prince Harry and the royals. Previous reports suggested that the monarch had been ignoring his younger son’s phone calls, while William was still not on speaking terms with his brother.
While the optics appear optimistic, a friend of King Charles shared whether this means a royal reconciliation is on the cards or not, dubbing it as a “significant” move.
“I am sure a call will be scheduled,” the friend told The Daily Beast of the King’s plans for Harry’s birthday.
“They spoke on Charles’ birthday. This message is a significant olive branch from the king, and the ball is now in Harry’s court,” he added.
However, it is pertinent to note that the relations between the father-son relations have been fraught in the past months, as Harry aggressively pursued his security case against the UK Home Office.
It remains to be seen if an actual conversation took behind the scenes which will eventually thaw relations amid the years-long rift.
-
Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi reveals stage 1 cervical cancer diagnosis
-
Hilary Duff’s son roasts her outfit in new album interview
-
Alexandra Daddario, Andrew Form part ways after 3 years of marriage
-
Avan Jogia says life with fiancee Halsey feels like 'coming home'
-
Taylor Swift made sure Jodie Turner-Smith's little girl had a special day on 'Opalite' music video set
-
Eric Dane says touching goodbye to daughters Billie and Georgia in new Netflix documentary
-
Channing Tatum reveals what he told daughter after violent incident at school
-
Denise Richards doubles down on abuse claims against ex husband Aaron Phypers amid show return