Eva Longoria dismisses feud rumours with ‘Desperate Housewives’: 'We're close’
Eva Longoria is she is 'close' with her co-stars
Eva Longoria has set the record straight on rumors of a feud with her former Desperate Housewives co-stars, stating that she has no ill will towards any of them.
In an interview with DailyMail, the 49-year-old actress revealed that she remains on good terms with her former castmates and still keeps in touch with them.
“I talk to Felicity all the time,” she said. “I talk to Marcia a lot, but the one probably I talk to most is Ricardo (Chavira), my husband. And Jesse (Metcalfe.)”
Previously, Longoria had spoken out about experiencing bullying on the set of Desperate Housewives, without specifically naming any colleagues.
She played the iconic role of Gabrielle Solis throughout the show's eight-season run on ABC.
In a recent interview on the Armchair Expert podcast, Longoria also addressed the long-standing rumors of a feud among the show's leads, shedding light on the situation.
“I remember, even back then it was a narrative about women, because there were all these shows about men on the air, and nobody was like "They’re fighting!"" said the Flamin’ Hot actress.
-
Timothée Chalamet reveals rare impact of not attending acting school on career
-
Liza Minnelli gets candid about her struggles with substance abuse post death of mum Judy Garland
-
'Saturday Night Live' star Will Forte reveals how he feels about returning to the show after 2010 exit
-
Eric Dane's family shares heartbreaking statement after his death
-
'Never Have I Ever' star Maitreyi Ramakrishnan lifts the lid on how she avoids drama at coffee shops due to her name
-
Chyler Leigh pays moving homage to 'Grey’s Anatomy' co-star Eric Dane: 'He was amazing'
-
Matthew Lillard admits fashion trends are not his 'forte'
-
Anna Sawai opens up on portraying Yoko Ono in Beatles film series