Prince Harry expected to return to UK after surprise court visit
Prince Harry is expected to return to the UK in the coming months to give evidence in another of his legal cases
Prince Harry is expected to return to the UK in the coming months to give evidence in another of his legal cases against British tabloid publishers, reported Hello Magazine.
The Duke of Sussex made a surprise trip to the UK earlier this month, appearing at the London High Court for the preliminary hearings of his case against Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL) over alleged illegal information gathering.
He also has a separate case registered against the Mirror Group Newspapers (MGN) over similar allegations.
Now, it is being expected that Prince Harry will once again turn up in London after his legal aid, Julian Santos, on Wednesday told a preliminary hearing in the MGN case that all witnesses in the MGN case would give evidence in person.
“The claimants are not applying for any of their witnesses to give evidence via video link," Mr Santos told the London High Court.
Other high-profile names attached to the MGN case include former Girls Aloud member Cheryl, former footballer Ian Wright, actor Ricky Tomlinson, and the estate of the late George Michael.
-
'How to Get Away with Murder' star Karla Souza is still friends with THIS costar
-
Wiz Khalifa thanks Aimee Aguilar for 'supporting though worst' after dad's death
-
Dua Lipa wishes her 'always and forever' Callum Turner happy birthday
-
Bruno Mars' Valentine's Day surprise labelled 'classy promo move'
-
Ed Sheeran shares his trick of turning bad memories into happy ones
-
Teyana Taylor reflects on her friendship with Julia Roberts
-
Keke Palmer on managing growing career with 2-year-old son: 'It's a lot'
-
David E. Kelley breaks vow to cast wife Michelle Pfeiffer in 'Margo's Got Money Troubles'