close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
 
January 14, 2019

Man electrocuted

Lahore

 
January 14, 2019

Our correspondent

LAHORE A 32-year-old man was electrocuted in the Gulshan Ravi area on Sunday. The victim was identified as Ashraf. Police said that Ashraf was checking fault in a telephone wire when he accidentally touched an electric wire, as a result, he received serious burns. He was rushed to hospital where he died.

Topstory minus plus

Opinion minus plus

Newspost minus plus

Editorial minus plus

National minus plus

World minus plus

Sports minus plus

Business minus plus

Karachi minus plus

Lahore minus plus

Islamabad minus plus

Peshawar minus plus